Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope this will be a wonderful weekend and time spent with family and loved ones. I feel so blessed, inspite of not having John and Sarah with me. I was remembering last year and how frustrated I was - to the point of getting sick. I knew something was wrong but couldn't get what I needed to confront Sarah head on. So...this year is way better than last year because I know she's getting and accepting the help she needs. And...next year will be even better in our new home as a family all together. Thank goodness for HOPE!
My hope for all of you is to enjoy each moment you have together. Love to all! Wendy and the lonely Tiger and Harvey
Its Fall !!
16 years ago

This may feel like the hardest year ever but getting a healthy daughter for Christmas is the best gift ever, i am sure you know that! Hope is a wonderful thing!
ReplyDelete