And we rejoice in this special something....Sarah got Straight A's. She was sad 3 grades are A-!!! I am so proud of Sarah. Most importantly, she is proud of herself and knows now what she is capable of accomplishing. She is working so hard and learning so much about life. She loves her family and cannot wait to spend more time with everyone. She wants to attend Beauty College and be working in a salon or something while she goes to college - maybe to become a veterinarian. She has dreams and goals again! Yahoo! It is wonderful to see our children having hope and vision for their future. Loves my Sar!!!
WAHOOO!! Go Sarah Go!! We have a great beauty school out in our neighborhood! Tell her I'm proud of her - she's got the smarts!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of Sarah for her great accomplishments, she's come so far. It's take a lot of courage and commitment. She's lucky to have had a loving mother and family to support her. I love your house pictures! Congratulations to Sarah and you and John for your first home together!!
ReplyDeleteLove - Denise